We value each individual child and work with parents, the community and beyond to offer diverse experiences and support for pupils and families in a caring and safe environment. We develop children to be confident, life-long learners and compassionate, respectful members of their community and the world.
In this area you will find links to items to help you with your learning.
Information to support you as a parent and to help you support your child.
Read our weekly newsletter which contains important news and updates.
Mr. Guest's Friday Updates and Diary Dates
For the latest news from Colebourne Primary School please download our most recent parents' newsletter.
Welcome to Colebourne Primary School from all the staff and governors. I am sure that the time your children spend at Colebourne will be filled with opportunities for them to develop to their full potential in an atmosphere of trust, care, fun and tolerance towards each other.
- I hope you are all well and are ready for the weekend! The children continue to be amazing and there has been so much great work taking place this week. We continue to deliver face to face teaching for those
- We are now at the end of the first full week back and I am delighted to say that the children have settled back incredibly well. They are learning the new routines very quickly and are getting stuck into work.
- Thank you to everyone for working together to make the start of term go so well. The children have settled in amazingly. Please let us know if you have any concerns about your child; we are always here to help. As we are constantly reviewing our new arrangements,
- We are really looking forward to Year 1 to Year 6 coming back tomorrow. I have made a short video to welcome you back and explain some of the changes that we have in place. We look forward to seeing
- Dear all, Here is my final update of the school year. It is a long one as it contains all the key information about September. If you have any questions – please get in touch. You can also view the
- Mr. Guest’s Friday Update – 10th July 2020 Dear all, I hope you are well. Please see below a few updates for this week. September plans We are working hard in school to prepare for September in line with the
- Happy Friday Everyone. Here is my Friday update for this week which contains lots of information including: Whole School Opening from September Home and School learning Parent Update Meeting with Mr. Guest via Zoom Staffing update Parents Evenings (Nursery to
- I hope you are all well. What a hot week! Please see below my Friday update with lots of information about: The next few weeks Staffing and classes for September Key dates, including parents meetings with the teachers Parent Update
- I hope you are all well. Please see below my update for this week. Live Zoom Sessions It has been so nice to see so many children in the ZOOM Live Lessons this week. We have had assemblies, story time,
- Happy Friday everyone. Just a short parent update today as it’s been a very busy week at Colebourne. And sorry it’s a bit late! Virtual Parent update meeting I hosted the first virtual parent update meeting on Tuesday over Zoom.
- Dear all, I hope you are all well. Last night, the governing body agreed with my proposal to begin a phased return to school for some children in Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 6. Children in Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 We need ALL parents of children in these
- Dear all, I hope you are well. Please see below my parent update for this week which has key information about: Wider opening process Home learning Video meetings with the children Free school meal eligibility Have a great weekend. Mr.
- Dear all, It’s half term now, so that means no additional work will be posted until June 1st. We hope you all have a peaceful and safe half term. I would personally like to thank you all for your ongoing
- Dear Mums, Dads and Carers, Following on from my video message and letter to you last week, the governors and I wanted to update you on the progress of the risk assessment and planning that has taken place to helps
- Dear all, Please see below my response to the statement given by the Prime Minister on Sunday 10th June. CLICK HERE FOR Mr. Guest’s video message You can also download a letter covering the same information below: Here is the
- Dear all, We have out together a document which brings together some of the support available for parents, including benefits, advice, food backs and much more. Please download the document below and follow the links as required. Please also remember
- Today is the National offer day for places for Reception classes for September 2020. You should have already received an email stating which school you have been offered. If you have been offered Colebourne as the school for your child
- Dear Parents, I just wanted to say hello and fill you in on a few things.Firstly, I want to recognise how tricky this whole situation is for so many of us; we are all having to get used to a
- Dear all,Due to the increased focus on social distancing we are NOT asking anyone to collect anything from school. Staff have started delivering home learning packs to each address. Please keep an eye out for them and wave from behind
- Dear Parents, It’s the first official homeschool day on Monday. Here is an example of what the day could look like. This is just an example, and each family if different and will plan out their days to suit everyone
Thank you to all those who attended my virtual Parent Update Meeting this morning. I have uploaded the presentation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The sun is shining ☀️, so if you are out and about over the weekend, please remember... ❌ Limit contact with other… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We are looking to appoint an Assistant Head Teacher to join our fabulous team. Full details here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Join me and my team for a Zoom Parent Update Meeting on Monday 21st September at 10.15am-11.15am. A special invitat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…