We value each individual child and work with parents, the community and beyond to offer diverse experiences and support for pupils and families in a caring and safe environment. We develop children to be confident, life-long learners and compassionate, respectful members of their community and the world.
In this area you will find links to items to help you with your learning.
Information to support you as a parent and to help you support your child.
Read our weekly newsletter which contains important news and updates.
Mr. Guest's Friday Updates and Diary Dates
For the latest news from Colebourne Primary School please download our most recent parents' newsletter.
Welcome to Colebourne Primary School from all the staff and governors. I am sure that the time your children spend at Colebourne will be filled with opportunities for them to develop to their full potential in an atmosphere of trust, care, fun and tolerance towards each other.
- Wow! What a week! 3 bubbles burst and bubble online learning implemented. As you know, we have had to close Year 1, Year 3 and Year 4 this week – our first bubble closures since the return in September. All
- Dear all, It’s been a very busy week here at Colebourne. Take a look at some of the things that have been happening. Have a great weekend. Mr. Guest
- Welcome back to this half term at Colebourne. I hope you managed to have a good half term last week. As we enter this half term, we are once again faced with challenges because of Covid. As I reported earlier in the week via
- WOW! What an incredible half term we have had. I am delighted that we have got through a whole half term without having to send home any bubbles, meaning that we have been able to maximise the learning taking place
- Dear all, I hope you have had a good week. Autumn is definitely here so why not go an an Autumn walk or complete some of the Colebourne 50 Things. It’s World Mental Health Day tomorrow too, so a walk
- Dear all, We are now a month into the school year, and everyone has settled back well. Staff have been working hard to settle the children back into learning and school life, while continuing to provide remote learning activities for
- Dear all, Just a quick Friday update this week with a few key items. Attendance A huge thank you to everyone for their commitment to getting children into school. We know this is a strange time with some children having
- Wednesday 23rd September 2020 Parent Notice Dear Mums and Dads, Today we have been notified of 2 positive Covid-19 cases at Beaufort school. There is no mixing between Colebourne and Beaufort staff or pupils and therefore, there is minimal risk to Colebourne children
- I hope you are all well and are ready for the weekend! The children continue to be amazing and there has been so much great work taking place this week. We continue to deliver face to face teaching for those
- We are now at the end of the first full week back and I am delighted to say that the children have settled back incredibly well. They are learning the new routines very quickly and are getting stuck into work.
- Thank you to everyone for working together to make the start of term go so well. The children have settled in amazingly. Please let us know if you have any concerns about your child; we are always here to help. As we are constantly reviewing our new arrangements,
- We are really looking forward to Year 1 to Year 6 coming back tomorrow. I have made a short video to welcome you back and explain some of the changes that we have in place. We look forward to seeing
- Dear all, Here is my final update of the school year. It is a long one as it contains all the key information about September. If you have any questions – please get in touch. You can also view the
- Mr. Guest’s Friday Update – 10th July 2020 Dear all, I hope you are well. Please see below a few updates for this week. September plans We are working hard in school to prepare for September in line with the
- Happy Friday Everyone. Here is my Friday update for this week which contains lots of information including: Whole School Opening from September Home and School learning Parent Update Meeting with Mr. Guest via Zoom Staffing update Parents Evenings (Nursery to
- I hope you are all well. What a hot week! Please see below my Friday update with lots of information about: The next few weeks Staffing and classes for September Key dates, including parents meetings with the teachers Parent Update
- I hope you are all well. Please see below my update for this week. Live Zoom Sessions It has been so nice to see so many children in the ZOOM Live Lessons this week. We have had assemblies, story time,
- Happy Friday everyone. Just a short parent update today as it’s been a very busy week at Colebourne. And sorry it’s a bit late! Virtual Parent update meeting I hosted the first virtual parent update meeting on Tuesday over Zoom.
- Dear all, I hope you are all well. Last night, the governing body agreed with my proposal to begin a phased return to school for some children in Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 6. Children in Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 We need ALL parents of children in these
- Dear all, I hope you are well. Please see below my parent update for this week which has key information about: Wider opening process Home learning Video meetings with the children Free school meal eligibility Have a great weekend. Mr.
Sorry, no Tweets were found.