We value each individual child and work with parents, the community and beyond to offer diverse experiences and support for pupils and families in a caring and safe environment. We develop children to be confident, life-long learners and compassionate, respectful members of their community and the world.
In this area you will find links to items to help you with your learning.
Information to support you as a parent and to help you support your child.
Read our weekly newsletter which contains important news and updates.
Mr. Guest's Friday Updates and Diary Dates
For the latest news from Colebourne Primary School please download our most recent parents' newsletter.
Welcome to Colebourne Primary School from all the staff and governors. I am sure that the time your children spend at Colebourne will be filled with opportunities for them to develop to their full potential in an atmosphere of trust, care, fun and tolerance towards each other.
- Wishing you a fabulous Easter break. Stay safe, enjoy the outdoors and get active! Lots of great ideas in this week’s update and some lovely children’s work. Wishing you all the best and thank you to the whole Colebourne family
- We’ve had another super week at Colebourne with lots of learning and experiences taking place. On Tuesday, we observed the two-minute silence as part of the National Day of Reflection. The children observed this impeccably. We have also been reflecting
- What an amazing week at Colebourne! I have included a few photos from this week in this week’s update. There is also information about our HOPE WEEK next week, including a non-uniform day on Tuesday 23rd March. Plus, the link
- Dear all, It has been a great first week back and the children have settled back extremely well. It has been lovely to see all of the parents too! Thank you for your ongoing support. Here is the Friday update,
- We are looking forward to having the children back on Monday 8th March. Please have a read of this week’s update. Have a safe weekend and if you have any questions about the return, please get in touch. I look
- Dear all, As we prepare for all the children to return to school on Monday 8th March, I have outlined details of what this will look like in this week’s update. There are some changes including pick up times, wrap
- WOW! What a half term! Sincere thanks to everyone involved at Colebourne: Children, Parents and Staff. Everyone has worked so hard and needs a break! Please try to have a good half term – stay local and remember to keep
- Good afternoon. We are at the end of another week! I hope you found the meeting with your child’s class teacher useful over the last couple of weeks; I know staff are very grateful for the support you are giving
- Here is my Friday update which includes some great photos of the children’s snow adventures and some super SCREEN FREE work. There is also a nice surprise for the children coming up, as we have booked an online Magic show
- School closed Monday 25th January School will be closed tomorrow due to adverse weather conditions. The freezing temperatures overnight will result in increased dangerous driving conditions and hazards on the school site.Assembly will still take place at 9am (Nursery, Reception,
- Happy Friday everyone. I hope you and your loved ones are well. Just a few key updates this week including: – information about parent meetings with your children’s teachers – parent update meeting with me – screen free days as
- Hope this week has gone well for you all. We are very aware that remote learning can be tricky so please do what you can while ensuring that this does not end up causing arguments at home. We are here for you if you want to talk about anything
- Firstly, I hope you are all well. We are once again in the home learning situation. We have a range of lessons that will be delivered either through live Zoom lessons or using other platforms. Where you can, please ensure
- Wishing you all a very Happy New Year. Here is my ‘Happy New Year Friday Update’ which contains important information about the return to school. Stay safe and have a good evening. Mr. Guest
- We made it! What an unbelievable term we have had! I am honoured to be able to work with such a caring and hardworking team of staff who have gone above and beyond to provide a sense of stability, care,
- One week to go and we will have completed the first term of this school year. Please read this update carefully as it has information about TEST and TRACE over the Christmas break and some news just in about self-isolation
- Dear Parents, This week’s update contains some very important information regarding statutory testing and a change to the start of the spring term. We are also getting close to the Christmas holidays and need to do what we can to
- Dear Parents Firstly, I hope you are all well. It has been another very busy week here at Colebourne with the addition of Year 2, Year 4 and Year 5 into the self-isolation mix, joining Year 1 and Year 3.
- Wow! What a week! 3 bubbles burst and bubble online learning implemented. As you know, we have had to close Year 1, Year 3 and Year 4 this week – our first bubble closures since the return in September. All
- Dear all, It’s been a very busy week here at Colebourne. Take a look at some of the things that have been happening. Have a great weekend. Mr. Guest
Everyone can now get a free rapid Covid-19 test. They show results in 30 minutes. They also show you're doing all… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Come and work at Colebourne. We are expanding our team so please take a look. Visits available after the Easter br… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Parents and support bubbles of school children can now get rapid Covid-19 tests twice a week. Order yours now. Arou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Looking to stay active over Easter? Check out our page of activities to try and reach your 60 minutes! There is als… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…