We value each individual child and work with parents, the community and beyond to offer diverse experiences and support for pupils and families in a caring and safe environment. We develop children to be confident, life-long learners and compassionate, respectful members of their community and the world.
In this area you will find links to items to help you with your learning.
Information to support you as a parent and to help you support your child.
Read our weekly newsletter which contains important news and updates.
Newsletter - Week ending 6th September 2019
For the latest news from Colebourne Primary School please download our parents' newsletter.
Welcome to Colebourne Primary School from all the staff and governors. I am sure that the time your children spend at Colebourne will be filled with opportunities for them to develop to their full potential in an atmosphere of trust, care, fun and tolerance towards each other.
- MPS/UPS + TLR2a (including leadership of English + £2721) A fantastic opportunity for a teacher to join our happy, successful, caring and hence oversubscribed school as a class teacher and English Leader. Our most recent OFSTED inspection graded the school
- Colebourne’s Got Talent is our talent show, which takes place every two years. The Talent Show will take place on Thursday 27th June 2019. There will be a whole school performance during the day and then performance to parents and
- Are you a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs or Disability? Mrs Smart ( Assistant Headteacher for Inclusion and Safeguarding) is running 2 parent sessions for parents to come along and share their views. The SEND parent feedback
- We hold meetings throughout the year to update parents on the progress we are making as a school. This is usually a presentation from Mr. Guest and there is always an opportunity to discuss items and for there to be
- Challenge: During advent we have been focussing on the school values. Over the Christmas break, I would like you to think about the school values. Which of these do you do well and which ones would you like to try
- The children worked very hard on their Christmas Productions. We have put together a short video with some highlights. You can watch it here: Christmas Production Songs 2018
- From all the staff and governors at Colebourne – we wish you a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful new year. Please look after each other over the Christmas break and try to spend quality time with your family; put
- This year I have a simple summer challenge: Complete as many of the Colebourne ‘50 Things’ as you can! If you are not sure what they all are you can visit the ‘50 Things’ page which contains all the information
- Secondary School Meeting For Year 5 Parents Due to a few staffing changes this week, we are having to postpone the Y5 parent meeting about secondary schools that was due to take place on Wednesday 4th July. This will now
- Last Monday, Professor Pole, a scientist, explorer and nature expert was due to visit Colebourne to talk to the children about his work. Unfortunately, he was called away on another project, but he left some of his work and asked
- This has been yet another fantastic term at Colebourne with lots going on throughout the school. Children have been out and about taking part in sports events, workshops at other schools, visits to the NEC, Birmingham, and the National Space
- Take a look at this great opportunity:
- School will be closed tomorrow (Friday 2nd March) due to the weather conditions. The current road conditions are poor and with sub-zero temperatures overnight they are unlikely to improve; there is also a forecast for heavier snow during tomorrow afternoon.
- You may have seen Colebourne featured on the BBC ONE SHOW this week. We remain extremely proud of the work that we do – working together as a community – to help support each other. I am proud of the
- Colebourne will feature on the BBC ONE SHOW that will be aired tomorrow, Wednesday 17th January. It is a feature about supporting children- with a particular focus on children who have been adopted. Tune in from 7pm.
- We had great fun at the silent disco. Thanks to the parents’ association for their help. The silent disco kit and the hall are available to hire for parties and events—get in touch if you are interested.
- School reopens for pupils on Tuesday 9th January 2018.
- Charity Appeals With the run up to Christmas we are kindly asking for your help for two very worthwhile charities. CRISIS at Christmas Crisis is the school’s chosen Christmas charity. We have supported Crisis for a number of years and once
- School will be OPEN on Wednesday 13th December. Our team has been on site clearing the entrance and we thank them for their hard work today. Children are welcome to bring in slippers to get changed into. If there is
- Okay! So Colebourne is closed today because do the ice and snow. If you are stuck for something to do, why not have a go at some of these snow related activities. If you do any I would love to
The Inclusion team work together to solve many issues but the most difficult one today was reassembling our sofa. 😂… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…