We value each individual child and work with parents, the community and beyond to offer diverse experiences and support for pupils and families in a caring and safe environment. We develop children to be confident, life-long learners and compassionate, respectful members of their community and the world.
In this area you will find links to items to help you with your learning.
Information to support you as a parent and to help you support your child.
Read our weekly newsletter which contains important news and updates.
Mr. Guest's Friday Updates and Diary Dates
For the latest news from Colebourne Primary School please download our most recent parents' newsletter.
Welcome to Colebourne Primary School from all the staff and governors. I am sure that the time your children spend at Colebourne will be filled with opportunities for them to develop to their full potential in an atmosphere of trust, care, fun and tolerance towards each other.
- Dear all,Due to the increased focus on social distancing we are NOT asking anyone to collect anything from school. Staff have started delivering home learning packs to each address. Please keep an eye out for them and wave from behind
- Dear Parents, It’s the first official homeschool day on Monday. Here is an example of what the day could look like. This is just an example, and each family if different and will plan out their days to suit everyone
- Dear Mums and Dads,I hope you are all as well as can be. We have been working hard behind the scenes to put support and provision in place for childcare and learning. Here are the key updates for today:Childcare ProvisionWe
- I hope you are all doing okay. Many children have started their home learning activities today and there has been some excellent work already produced and posted to the children’s portfolios or via messages to the teachers. We are continuing
- Dear Parents, As of today we have around a third of the children not in school and we have ten teachers/teaching assistants who are absent or self-isolating for a variety of reasons. We do not have any confirmed cases of
- Dear Mums and Dads, Here is some key information to keep you up to date with our current situation. We have a number of families and staff self-isolating for a variety of reasons. These are very challenging times for us
- Dear all, In light of the current government advice the following will be in place with immediate effect: – If one person in any household has a persistent cough or fever, everyone living there must stay at home for 14
- Good evening. I just wanted to give you a quick update before we come to school tomorrow. As you will no doubt know the current guidance about the coronavirus is for schools to remain open, even if we have confirmed or
- I enjoyed a wonderful welcome as I arrived at Shanghai Jinzhou Primary School for the second week of my trip. This is a private school on the outskirts of Shanghai and upon our arrival we were able to witness their
- During some free time we were lucky enough to be taken on a tour of the city by our Shanghai teachers- Ms Rong and Ms Dai. Shanghai is a fast paced city and has been developed significantly over the past
- I’ve just come to the end of my first week here and can’t believe how quick it’s gone! We have spent Tuesday – Thursday in a school called SISU Huangpu Foreign Language Primary School. It is right in the centre
- Hi all, it’s just after half past 5 here as we are 8 hours in front of the U.K so as you begin school, the children in the schools I’m working in will be finishing their day. We arrived in
- I will be sharing with you all on here the experiences I have whilst out in Shanghai over the next couple of weeks. If in the meantime you have any questions please let your teacher know and they can send
- Mr Cannon is off to Shanghai in November! He is going to visit other schools and find out more about how Maths is taught over there! Do you know what country Shanghai is in? Do you know what continent it
- Colebourne’s Got Talent is our talent show, which takes place every two years. The Talent Show will take place on Thursday 27th June 2019. There will be a whole school performance during the day and then performance to parents and
- Are you a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs or Disability? Mrs Smart ( Assistant Headteacher for Inclusion and Safeguarding) is running 2 parent sessions for parents to come along and share their views. The SEND parent feedback
- We hold meetings throughout the year to update parents on the progress we are making as a school. This is usually a presentation from Mr. Guest and there is always an opportunity to discuss items and for there to be
- Challenge: During advent we have been focussing on the school values. Over the Christmas break, I would like you to think about the school values. Which of these do you do well and which ones would you like to try
- The children worked very hard on their Christmas Productions. We have put together a short video with some highlights. You can watch it here: Christmas Production Songs 2018
- From all the staff and governors at Colebourne – we wish you a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful new year. Please look after each other over the Christmas break and try to spend quality time with your family; put
Sorry, no Tweets were found.